At Maple Crest Assisted Living
Center, we go the ‘extra mile’ to make our
residents feel this is their ‘home’. We
even provide hugs when asked for or when we feel a resident
needs that ‘extra’ boost. We really do care
and love our residents.
Each resident is treated as an individual.
We offer several qualified and trained personal care aides,
medication aides, cooks, a certified activities director and
an R.N., so that every aspect of care can be personalized
to meet individual resident needs.
Our facilities are beautifully kept inside and out
by our maintenance staff and housekeepers. We have a
reputation for cleanliness and being kind to our residents!
We always maintain enough qualified employees to give
proper care to each resident. We are very concerned
about our resident’s health, appearance and mental
attitude. The excellence of our professional care has
been verified through deficiency-free state inspection
surveys in 2001-2002.
• Personal attendants on duty around the clock.
• Medication supervision and distribution according
to physicians orders
• Assistance with activities of daily living
such as bath, shampoo, nails etc.
• Attendant call system in resident rooms and
• Physician on call 24 hours a day
• Registered Nurse on Staff
• Fire and Security Protection